Why is Comvita Australia different from others?
Comvita is a leader in the Manuka Honey industry. The company believes in experimenting and was one of the first to commercialize and market UMF Manuka honey. The honey produced by the company is well trusted as it is the final product of a detailed research and development. In addition to this, you should also know that Comvita has over four decades of experience in perfecting the beekeeping craft and is no-doubt a trusted Manuka Honey providers in the world. They have more than 40,000 hives and are always open to upcoming beekeepers. They believe in giving back to nature and hence also organize Trees and Bees related research programs along with other sustainability initiatives. As a result, there is no doubt that Comvita Australia holds a significant position in the apiculture industry.
The manuka honey provided by this company conforms to UMF standards. The honey is made from the manuka plant in New Zealand sourced from a pollution-free healthy forest to maintain its quality and preserve its richness. You will be happy to hear that if you have any digestion related problem, the manuka honey is very beneficial. Talking about the places from where you can get this, Comvita is one of the best companies facilitating this service. The manuka honey bottles dispatched from Comvita is made available for sale once the food inspectors are satisfied with the quality, purity and UMF authentication given by the UMF Honey Association.
If you have heard of the manuka honey, you should also know that buying it from this company adds up to its benefits. Let us see the main benefits here:
What makes Comvita Australia unique?
Even though there are many companies that produce the special honey, this company has some of the best qualities. Read below:
- The honey sourced from the company has the UMF (Unique Manuka Factor) rating of 15+ which is par above the preferred UMF ranging from 5 to 10.
- As mentioned earlier, the honey produced by the company comes from a very healthy and pollution free remote forest in New Zealand which is hard to find somewhere else.
- The honey has a unique flavor and many health benefits.
- It works magic for the digestive system, is very beneficial for respiratory system related health and helps in throat related problems as well.
- Each bottle weighs 250 grams/8.8 ounces.
- You enjoy a delicious spoonful as a natural source of energy which helps in giving a kick-start to your day.
- You can use it to sweeten your tea, toast, yogurt, or smoothie and even as a face pack for a smooth and shiny skin.
- It is a medical-grade (sterilized, high UMF) Manuka Honey famous for its antibacterial properties to treat wound and burns. It is also used in hospitals and wound care clinics for its medical properties.
With the all the above benefits, you must have understood why people prefer buying this special honey of the company.
- It has the UMF rating of 15+.
- It is sourced from a remote, pollution-free forest in New Zealand.
- It has a unique flavour and health benefits.
- It supports digestive health, respiratory system, and soothes the throat.
- 250 gram/8.8 ounce bottle.