Banks with best net banking services in India in 2023
India has seen a surge in net banking services being rendered through mobile banking apps in the recent past. This is one of the direct consequences of the country-wide acceptance of the Unified Payments Interface (UPI). Read this article to know the best net banking apps in India in 2023 and be sure to check out the key features of these apps offered by various banks. Ranked in order of best net banking experiences offered.
IDFC FIRST Bank
One of the most preferred banks for net banking is IDFC FIRST Bank. From being able to budget well to accessing your bank account better, the bank offers a lot of features through its app. Here are all the key features offered by IDFC FIRST Bank through its mobile banking app:
- Quick mobile transfers not just through the Unified Payments Interface (UPI), but also through NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer), RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement), and IMPS (Immediate Payment Service).
- ‘Smart filters’ can be applied by customers to view their transactions.
- “Track Your Expenses” feature to analyse your previous expenses and infer learnings from them.
- Categorisation of transactions into various sets of expenses is possible.
- Chequebook requests can be placed online.
- Bank statements can be viewed online, and you can also open a new bank account online through the app.
- Fixed deposit and recurring deposit accounts can be opened online.
- You can redeem your credit card rewards through the app.
- Features like “Auto Pay” and “One-Swipe Pay” help customers carry out instant money transfers.
Here are the features of the HDFC Mobile banking app:
- Customers can unlock their mobile banking apps through their Face IDs.
- You can make utility bill payments, UPI payments, and order money or travel cards through the HDFC Mobile banking app.
- This app, too, is UPI-enabled and helps you make NEFT, RTGS, and IMPS payments.
Standard Chartered Bank
Customers can access the following features through Standard Chartered Bank’s “SC Mobile India” app:
- You can transfer funds between accounts easily.
- You can pay credit card bills and view your transfer history.
- The nearest Standard Chartered ATM and bank branch can also be located through the app.
Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda offers the M-Connect app to its customers for giving them access to their net banking services. Here are the features of this net banking app:
- The M-Connect app automatically links all the customer’s bank accounts under one Client ID.
- You can make DTH/mobile recharge payments, pay utility bills, and request chequebooks through the M-Connect app.
- RTGS, IMPS, NEFT, and UPI payments can be made through the M-Connect app.
You shall find the following features in the Axis Bank mobile banking app:
- You can set ‘standing orders’ to automatically pay for the services of over 200 utilities through the app.
- Any customer who uses the app can open a fixed deposit or recurring deposit account instantly through the app.
- NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, and UPI transactions can be made through the app.
Download any of the above-mentioned net banking apps to benefit from a range of features that help you access banking services more seamlessly.