Best Way To Do Window Cleaning
You may not get appropriate sunlight if the windows at your home are covered with dust, dirt, water spots, and debris. To enjoy a clear view and proper sunlight, you should do Window Cleaning NY regularly. I understand that cleaning the window is not easy. Don’t worry if you cannot do it every day. Cleaning it twice a week can also work wonders.
In this blog post, we will help you learn the best possible way to do Window Cleaning NY yourself.
Window Cleaning From The Inside
Follow the steps given below to clean the window from inside the house:
- Make a mixture of clean water and a few drops of dishwashing liquid in a large bucket.
- Place a piece of cloth under the window to prevent any water damage to the walls.
- Use the liquid solution and a microfiber cloth to clean the window. Work it from upward to downward motion. Don’t forget to clean the window frame as well.
- Spray the cleaning solution on the window thoroughly and use a clean towel to wipe the windows.
- If you still notice some dirt on the window, repeat the fourth process, i.e., clean the window with a cleaning solution.
- Note: You can also use a solution of vinegar and water.
Window Cleaning From The Outside
Follow the steps given below to do Window Cleaning NY from outside the house:
- The outer part of the windows is more prone to dirt and dust. To clean it, rinse the window with the help of a hose. Make a mixture of clean water and a few drops of dishwashing liquid again.
- Use a sponge dipped in the solution to clean the entire part of the window, both upper and lower parts.
- Rinse the window again.
- Dry it out with the help of a clean cloth. It is advisable to work from top to bottom, similar to the procedure followed for cleaning the inside part of the window.
- For obstinate dust, soak the dusty part with a mixture of vinegar and water and then rub it with a cloth.
- Now, clean the window panes the same way as it was done before.
- The windows are thoroughly cleaned without streaking.
It may be strenuous to clean the window. But, it is worth viewing the beautiful views and enjoying the sunlight after a thoroughly cleansed window. Therefore, it is the best way to do window cleaning yourself.
Address: 33-78 11th St Queens, NY 11106