Why Hire Professional Movers in NYC to Help You!
When it comes to NYC moving, there are a ton of moving pieces. Between acclimating to a new community and transferring all your utilities, moving to a new home can be stressful. NYC moving, for example, can add even more stress by having to move large items down many floors or trying to find a nearby place to park the moving truck.
It’s time to hire professional movers
Here are five reasons you should consider hiring professional movers in NYC:
- Full Service: Many moving companies offer full moving services from packing and moving to unpacking and even decorating. That means they do all the heavy lifting while you focus on getting settled in. This is great when you’re busy and don’t have time to pack yourself. Moving services can also supply boxes, tape and other packing supplies as well.
- Highly trained: Professional movers are highly trained in the proper ways to pack to avoid damage and ways to lift and move heavy object to avoid injuries. While it can be stressful to have strangers in your home handling your personal possessions, all of our movers are friendly and professional and will treat your items with care.
- Your possessions are safe: You can rest assured that your belongings are in good hands with our professional movers. Not only are we bonded and insured, but our movers go through thorough background checks and drug screenings prior to hiring. While damage-free moves are never guaranteed, our movers do everything in their power, including using heavy duty packing wrap and pads, to get you and your stuff moved quickly and safely.
- We have the right equipment: Moving your own stuff is a great way to save money, but it can cause unforeseen issues. For instance, if you have to borrow or rent a truck, that truck may not have the right equipment for moving. Professional movers have access to dollies, ramps, hoisting straps and custom trucks designed for easy loading and unloading. This makes NYC moving easier because it speeds up the process.
- Safe storage: Look, sometimes life gets in the way, even during a move. Whether your new home isn’t ready yet or your family has been delayed by a work or school issue, you can rest assured knowing that your belongings are being securely stored. While this can cost more money in the long run, the piece of mind of knowing exactly where your stuff is at all times in priceless.
There are so many advantages to hiring professional movers. Aside from the money saving benefits of do-it-yourself moving, hiring a professional service is all but guaranteed to make your life easier and your move that much less painful.